10 Quiz Questions
1. How old do you have to be to vote?
A. 16 years old
B. 21 years old
C. 25 years old
D. 18 years old
2. Where is the capitol of California?
A. San Francisco
B. Los Angeles
D. San Diego
3. At what age can you legally buy a car or sign a contract without your parents permission?
A. 18 years
B. 21 years
C. 25 years
D. 16 years
4. How old must you be to legally drink alcohol?
A. 20 years
B. 21 years
C. 18 years
D. 17 years
5. At what minimum blood alcohol level is a person considered to be under the influence when driving a car?
6. What is the most serious type of crime?
7. Which one of the following is a federal crime?
A. Robbing a liquor store
B. Robbing a bank
C. Stealing a car
D. Breaking and entering
8. When can you ask the court to seal your Juvenile Court record?
A. When you become 18 years old or five years after your last case was dismissed in Juvenile Court
B. When you reach the age of 25 years
D. Ten years after your last case was dismissed in Juvenile Court
9. Which of these are required for you to serve on a jury?
A. U.S. citizenship
B. 18 years of age
C. Ability to understand English
D. All of the above
E. None of the above
10. Which of the following can result in the suspension of a drivers license?
A. Habitual truancy
B. A vandalism or graffiti conviction
C. A drug or alcohol conviction
D. Speeding over 100 MPH
E. All of the above